Hi,

            I m working on time series forecasting.I was checking ARIMA and
GARCH model for forecasting.Is there any possibility that we can include
test data as input for predict function.I am working on real time
forecasting where i would be getting real time feeds using which i need
forecast.As of now in Predict function we can use how many periods ahead we
need the forecast.As of now we cannot use Predict function for real time
forecasting.Is there any work around so that we can input the test data as
one of the input to Predict function so that it can be used in real time
scenarios?

Regards,
Raghav