On 31.03.2010 08:36, Dieter Menne wrote:

Hua Li wrote:

I'm trying to install the package "BRugs" and could not find it on the
install package list. Then I tried the suggestion to run the following
command in R

install.packages("BRugs")

Use R2WinBUGS instead

http://cran.at.r-project.org/web/packages/R2WinBUGS/index.html

Dieter

Dieter,

thanks for the pointer, but I highly recommend *not* to use R2WinBUGS if you are under Windows but use BRugs which has a much cleaner interface and .....

It is hosted on CRAN extras (Brian Ripley's special cases repository) due to license specific issues.

Please update your R and try install.packages("BRugs") again, you will get it from CRAN extras which is a default repository under Windows (unless you deselected it).

Best wishes,
Uwe