On Mar 31, 2010, at 2:37 PM, Kim Jung Hwa wrote:

Thanks Henrique and Stephan for your reply!

Henrique, I'm planning to do some arthitmetic operations on tranformed
(matrix) data and then would like to convert it back to original format (as a data frame)... is there an equivalent easy command for this too? Thanks,

Read the xtabs help page more thoroughly.

--
David.