Hi

I like gWidgets, you can choose different api, like rgtk2,
tcltk....easy to use in R, looks pretty(at least for me), try the
examples in the website first, the link below is the answers with
tutorial links, you can also check gWidgets vignette.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-gui/2008-August/000831.html

Regards

Tengfei

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Amitoj S. Chopra <amit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am really new with R Graphical user interfacefunctions. I am developing a
> software package to calculate pKa (biochemistry) but I want to make it look
> aesthetically pleasing and make it user friendly. I have heard that R has
> some GUI (Graphical user interface) and you can do some really cool stuff
> out there. What are the limitations and what are some resources for help. I
> have found a couple of sources but I was wondering someone with more
> experience in the subject can guide me. Thanks!

Tengfei Yin
MCDB PhD student
1620 Howe Hall, 2274,
Iowa State University