Dear Thomas,

I have been running simulations in order me to understand this problem! I
have found something online where the absolute median difference is computed
and permutations are ran to compute a p-value. Is such a test (if I can call
it a test) tests the null hypothesis that median group 1 = median group 2?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Cheba