At 11:40 AM 11/3/2003 +0000, =?iso-8859-7?q?vasilis=20pappas?= wrote:
Hello,
I have 4 questions in R and I am looking for 4 answers!
the questions are the below:
1) is there a function in R for the Least Significant Difference method for multiple comparisons?

There is a multcomp package that implements many methods for multiple comparisons, but I'm not sure whether it does LSD.

2) Is there a function in R that gives me the studentized deleted residuals and the leverage points?

rstudent() and hatvalues().

3) is there a way that I could create a link in a program of mine, so as to select an option when my program is running?

It's not altogether clear to me what you want to do, but see ?menu.

4) Whis function gives me the opprotunity to give data to my program while it's running?That is, how can i give information, like cin in C++, to my program will it is running in R.

See ?readline.

I hope that this helps,
 John

John Fox