Try to install ATLAS (improved version of BLAS libraries):
 sources form http://www.netlib.org/atlas/index.html#software

Best regards
A.S.

----------------------------

Alessandro Semeria
Models and Simulations Laboratory
Montecatini Environmental Research Center (Edison Group),
Via Ciro Menotti 48,
48023 Marina di Ravenna (RA), Italy
Tel. +39 544 536811
Fax. +39 544 538663
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Poizot Emmanuel

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                      cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject: [R] Alpha

                      ath.ethz.ch

                      09-12-2003 10.07

                      Please respond to

                      poizot

Hello,
I just install red-hat 7.2 for alpha station.
I downloaded R-1.8.1-1.alpha.rpm, but unable to install it.
I need the libblas.so.3 library. I did have a look around and did not find
where to get that library for linux alpha version.

--
regards
Emmanuel POIZOT