Hello again,

In a previous message I request your help, but I don't have been clear in my problem.
Specifically, I'm trying to create an interface in R for the X-12-ARIMA and TRAMO
SEATS, for the versions that run in MS-DOS. This problem awake in me the interest for
make interfaces to comparing some Bayesian models for classification that where
implemented in MS-DOS to. The question for you is if you know about the existence of
an R function that allows me to run -in Windows- executable files in MS-DOS from the R
command window.

The function 'dos' in Matlab that I have mention in the previous message allows to run
'.exe' programs for a specific directory.

Many thanks.

Saludos,

            Juan Carlos