Hi,

I have tried to download the bootstrap.tar.gz from the website below:

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Old/0.50/INDEX.html

I have extracted the folder to a zip file...and then use the load packages from local
zip files.
I use R2.0.0.0 and windows NT, i get the error:

1: error -1 in extracting from zip file
2: cannot open file `bootstrap/DESCRIPTION'

ALso, when i use R CMD INSTALL with the package name bootstrap.tar.gz it gives a
syntax error.
Can you help me with this pLease?

Sincere Regards,
Neba Noyan
Research Assistant
Center for Advanced Infrastructure and Transportation Institute
Rutgers University

P.S:
ReLated solutions  in the mailing List are below: