On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, XIAO LIU wrote:

I'm using RSPerl_0.6-3 calling R from Perl under UNIX system. My perl programs with the RSPerl work well in my computer. If submitting these programs to a UNIX system by 'ssh' or to GNQS system by 'qsub', these programs do not work even though both systems can run R. Details are following. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

My perl program 'tt.pl'
  #!/usr/bin/perl -w
  use R;
  use RReferences;
  &R::initR("--silent");

Hint: that is not correct for batch use. Please do read `An Introduction to R' for how to invoke R appropriately.

[...]

Please do read the posting guide and choose an less inappropriate list.

--
Brian D. Ripley,                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]