Please take the time to read this email. What you might view as spam could be
an animals last chance.

Animals don't stand a chance without the everyone's help. Some people don't
care, some don't think they can make a difference. There is always something
YOU can do to help.

We desperately need your support to continue to assist HORSES in need. Even $5
goes a long way towards helping.

http://www.perfectharmony-ms.org

You can visit our ebay auctions at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=perfectharmony-ms

Horses like Tinkerbelle would never have had a chance for a decent life without
our help.
Tinker is a 10 year old pony mare that is an extremely hard keeper. She was
abused and untrained and sold to the person that donated her to our facility
because she didn't feel that she could dedicate what Tinker needed properly.
She has been here now for a year with us. She is slowly learning to trust. She
is now coming up to strangers when they visit us, although she is a little
standoffish.
Tinker has been with us this long because it seems no one wants her. Because
she isn't broke to ride, she will most likely never find a home of her very own.
>From what we know of Tinker, she would like a small boy of her very own that
>is gentle and experienced. She has never kicked or bitten, she is just afraid
>for herself.
Tinker needs her teeth floated now, she needs special feed to keep weight on
and she needs training under saddle. Without these things she will have to live
out her life with us never knowing what it is like to be 'the' cherished pony
of some loving child.
We cannot give her these things without help from the public.
Pictures of Tinker can be seen at http://tinker.perfectharmony-ms.org.

Perfect Harmony Animal Rescue and Sanctuary
http://www.perfectharmony-ms.org
PayPal address [EMAIL PROTECTED]

unsub: [EMAIL PROTECTED]