Dear List,

I am using R to learn bootstrapping concepts. Not to be oblivious to
the
contributed packages of boot and bootstrap, I have opted to do the
following as a way to hone my R skills.

One example I am trying to work through is the following:

x <- 1:20
Observed <- sample(x,20)
Resamples <- replicate(1000,sample(Observed,replace=TRUE))
Boot.Means <- apply(Resamples,2,mean)
plot(density(Boot.Means))

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to add two lines to
the
density plot:

1. A line that represents the mean of Boot.Means
2. A line that represents the mean of Observed

Any help/pointer would be greatly appreciated. I have tried lines()
but to
no avail.