Thanks both.... Explanations perfectly clear. Also you make me discover
there was a 'pgirmess-manual.log', with error lines detected and
commented, indeed... (shame on me!!!) which would have been of great
help during the past decade... The misuse of _ should be the origin.

I should manage with, now.

Thank again,

Patrick