Greetings,

I modified an existing R program (now it is larger than the previous
version), and when I attempt to perform a BUILD using the command
"R CMD BUILD --binary --force RAGG" the build fails.
It outputs a totally bogus message when it fails; not related at all to
the true problem.

I know the problem is the length of the R program because when I remove
some lines of code the BUILD is successful, and when I add them back in,
the BUILD fails.

Can you provide any help with this issue; is there a command line option
that resolves this problem?

Thank you for your time and effort.

John Zajd
Constella Group