I often produce program listings  in my  LaTeX documents.  I use the
verbatim environment but use commands such as

\addtolength{\oddsidemargin}{-0.95in}
\addtolength{\evensidemargin}{-0.95in}

to widen the printed page so that I do not have to resort to line
continuation characters.  This method is simple and you can experiment with
values other than 0.95in  to find the value most appropriate to you

John

On 15/01/07, Benjamin Dickgiesser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning on putting some R script in an appendix of a LaTex
> document. Can anyone recommend me a way of how to format it? Is there
> a way to keep all line breaks without having to insert \\ in every
> single line?
>
> Thank you!
> Benjamin

John C Frain