Hi,
 List , i have 6 predictor variables and i want to make possible combinations
of these 6 predictors ,all the data is in matrix form ,
if i am having 6 predictors than possible combination of sets are 64 2 power 6,
or 63 ,whatever it may be i want to store the result in another variable to
each combination and that i want to put in some model ,

i want to put every combination in some model ,please help me how to find
suitable combinations of these variables ........

i was not able to do this .
Any package is there in R which can help me in this regards
any help .
thanks in Advance

ANIL KUMAR( METEOROLOGIST)
LRF SECTION