Hello everyone:

I want to draw a Par plot but I don't know how to choose different pattern
of of colors for different bars to be able to distinguish them in a black
and white print. I want some kinds of patterns on the bars such as '///' or
'\\\' or …

Suppose I have the following data in the R.dat file:

1.29  22.43  1.92

5.08  18.70  0.00

2.19  33.69  1.92

2.95  20.39  0.00

3.29  36.16  4.48

and I am using the following code:

MP<-read.table(file='R.dat')

names(MP)<-c('BL','LR','Q')

cols<-                  <<<<I want white when 'Q' column has zero and
different kind of patterns when 'Q' is 1.92 and another pattern when 'Q' is
4.48

Graph<-barplot(MP$LR, col=cols, width=(MP$BL))

Thanks