Hi all
I have a multiple datasets that look like this

MM  Freq
 1      30
  2     35
  3     54
  4     33
  5     27
  6     13
  7     25
  8     29
  9     40
  10   32
  11   36
  12   23

I am plotting this using barchart (there is probably something better
but it gives me the results I want) and I would like the x-axis to have
the names of the months instead of the month numbers.  So I have
searched and searched and I am not sure if I have to change it before I
graph it or if I can somehow change it in barchart.  Any help is most
appreciated.
Jacquie