Hello all-

I would appreciate any guidance that can be provided.  I am new to R and
am
using it exclusively in a statistics program I am undertaking that
mainly references
Minitab.  My focus is on data modeling and further more multivariate
data analysis
as much of my work in involves chemical measurements from custom sensors
using
all sorts of transduction methods.   I am looking for a reference that
has sound statistical
foundations with relevant R commands as well as multivariate support.  I
saw the new book,
"The R Book", by Michael J. Crawley and wanted to know what R users
thoughts of it.

Thanks in advance,

Matt