Hello all,

I am a new R user and am having some difficulty using my imported data.  I have
finally figured out how to import my data by using the >read.delim("Filename",
header=TRUE) which took some time because I had to change the directory (a hint
for others who might be struggling).

However, I am now stuck on being able to use my data.  I read that I will have
to use some command like attach() but when I try to do anything with my data
even say data.frame() I don't know how to call my data.  If I say
data.frame("filename") it says object not found.  So basically I don't know how
to call my data.  Suggestions?

Thanks,
Susie