Dear all,

here are two arrays: region(26,31,8), nation(8)

I tried to get a new array, say, giGi(26,31,8)

giGi <- array(0,dim = c(region_dim))

for (i in (1:region_dim[3]))
{
giGi[,,i] = region[,,i]-nation[,i]

}

As the above is part of function, but results shows only giGi[,,1] has the
right answers, all the others (giGi[,,2],..giGi[..8]) are zeros. I have
checked array of region and nation, they are not zeros at all....

when I do manually, it is not the case, giGi has meanful numbers.

can some one tell me the trick in this process??

Many thanks in advance.
Dong