Hello,
I would like to plot the results of a LDA analysis plotting the
discriminant scores with the decission boundaries on it with rggobi. I
have GGobi already installed on my computer. I have three classes, so
the plot would be LD1xLD2 plus the decission boundaries. Here there is
the code I use make the plot:

library(MASS)
data <- zgcppr273K.pca$x[,1:7]
Tumor <- c(rep("MM",23),rep("GBM",25),rep("LGG",17))
data.lda <- lda(data,Tumor)
data.ld <- predict(data.lda)
data.ldd <- data.frame(data.ld$x,data.ld$class)

library(rggobi)
data.g <- ggobi(data.ldd)

The problem is that I do not know how to plot the decission boundaries
oh the graph I have made. I beg some answer as soon as you can, as it is
a bit urgent.
Best regards,

Dani

Daniel Valverde Saubí
Grup d'Aplicacions Biomèdiques de la Ressonància Magnètica Nuclear
(GABRMN)
Departament de Bioquímica i Biologia Molecular
Edifici C, Facultat de Biociències, Campus Universitat Autònoma de
Barcelona
08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain
Tlf. (0034) 935814126
[EMAIL PROTECTED]