Dear Alexandre,

I think that this should be doable.

Once you run the ENFA to estimate the habitat model, copy the values of new
rasters (future habitat)
and replace the original values in the "" object. Then simply re-run the
predict.enfa method e.g.:

# prepare the dataset for ENFA:
> beidata <- data2enfa(as.kasc(list(dem=import.asc("dem.asc"),
> grad=import.asc("grad.asc"),
twi=import.asc("twi.asc"), achan=import.asc("achan.asc"))), bei.sub....@coords)
# run ENFA:
> enfa.bei <- enfa(dudi.pca(beidata$tab, scannf=FALSE), beidata$pr,
> scannf=FALSE, nf=2)
# same area, new environmental conditions:
> beidata.new <- data2enfa(as.kasc(list(dem=import.asc("dem_new.asc"),
grad=import.asc("grad_new.asc"), twi=import.asc("twi_new.asc"),
achan=import.asc("achan_new.asc"))),
bei.sub....@coords)  # needs to have the same mask!
> enfa.bei.new <- enfa(dudi.pca(beidata.new$tab, scannf=FALSE), beidata.new$pr,
> scannf=FALSE, nf=2)
# copy the model parameters fitted previously:
> enfa.bei.new$m <- enfa.bei$m
> enfa.bei.new$s <- enfa.bei$s
> enfa.bei.new$lw <- enfa.bei$lw
> enfa.bei.new$li <- enfa.bei$li
> enfa.bei.new$co <- enfa.bei$co
> enfa.bei.new$mar <- enfa.bei$mar
> bei.dist.new <- predict(enfa.bei.new, beidata.new$index, beidata.new$attr)

...something like this (I am not really sure which parameters do you have to
copy, but the $tab
data.frame certainly needs to be replaced with new predictors).

Let me know if it works.

cheers,

T. Hengl
http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?title=Species_Distribution_Modelling