On May 22, 2006, at 11:36 AM, Sokol Haxhinasto wrote:

> I am using MacOSx 10.4.6.
> I installed Gostats and when I try to call it, library(Gostats) it
> gives the following.
> I tried installing "graph", then it said it requires Ruuid and
> that's when it fails.

Why don't you install the required packages? I think you should go to
www.bioconductior.org and read how to install it. Do you have a
specific reason why you try to build GOstats (there is no Gostats!!)
from sources?

If you insist on doing this manually, you can use
install.packages(c("KEGG","GOstats"),,c("http://cran.r-
project.org","http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/bioc","http://
www.bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/data/annotation"),dependencies=TRUE)

Also there is no makeGOGraphs function on GOstats, anyway, you should
probably use makeGOGraph instead.

> Not sure if this could account for the problem, but when I
> installed the new version of R, it did not allow me to install
> R.gui (because it said it needs to be 10.4.4 or higher, even though
> mine is 10.4.6).

Did you use the R.mpkg? That should install everything as intended.
Manual installation of individual packages is not tested and in fact
fails.

Cheers,
Simon