Joerg,

this appears to have nothing to do with the Mac port, so please use
the appropriate mailing list - R-help or R-devel. Also you should try
to boil it down to a reproducible example -  sourcing local files
doesn't help.

Cheers,
Simon

On Dec 21, 2006, at 2:37 PM, Jörg Beyer wrote:

> I installed R 2.4.1 yesterday (coming from 2.2.1), and made an
> interesting
> observation today, which may be a simple coincidence, or related to
> R 2.4.1.
> [...]
> The code itself has worked without problems with R 2.2.1 -- the
> code is not
> the problem.

FWIW: That is a very strong assertion - just because some code worked
previously doesn't mean that it correct or is supposed to work in a
recent version.