Dear Mac users,

Up to now, I've run R on Windows and I have some problems using my scripts on
Mac OS X 10.6, R.app GUI 1.31 (5537 Leopard build 64-bit).

Here is the code I use to export a data.frame to an *.xls file:
xlsFile <- odbcConnectExcel("test.xls", readOnly=F)
sqlSave(xlsFile, test, tablename=test, rownames=F, addPK=T, append=F)
odbcCloseAll()

However, the function odbcConnectExcel() doesn't work on Mac.

Could you help me transposing this code?

I don't think some sample data would be necessary, but let me know if you would
like to.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ivan