From: "Brian O'Meara" <bcome...@nescent.org>
Date: April 6, 2009 9:04:00 AM PDT (CA)
To: Dan Rabosky <dl...@cornell.edu>
Cc: r-sig-phylo@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R-sig-phylo] size-free morphometrics in phylogenetic framework

Hi, Dan et al. I've been worried about this for PCA. Mesquite has an "evolutionary PCA" approach, but as far as I know, this hasn't been published anywhere. Assuming the method implemented in Mesquite is done properly (which I think rather likely), it'd be relatively simple to compare the effect of the evolutionary PCA vs conventional approach on real and simulated datasets.

Brian