Sam and Jeremy,

It is outside of R, but check the options (including OU) implemented in the DOS
PDSIMUL.EXE program, as described here:

Garland, T., Jr., A. W. Dickerman, C. M. Janis, and J. A. Jones. 1993.
Phylogenetic analysis of covariance by computer simulation. Systematic Biology
42:265-292.

It is quite flexible.

Cheers,
Ted

Theodore Garland, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Biology
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone:  (951) 827-3524 = Ted's office (with answering machine)
Phone:  (951) 827-5724 = Ted's lab
Phone:  (951) 827-5903 = Dept. office
Home Phone:  (951) 328-0820
FAX:  (951) 827-4286 = Dept. office
Email:  tgarl...@ucr.edu
http://biology.ucr.edu/people/faculty/Garland.html
List of all publications with PDF files:
http://biology.ucr.edu/people/faculty/Garland/GarlandPublications.html
Associate Director
Network for Experimental Research on Evolution
http://nere.bio.uci.edu/
(A University of California Multicampus Research Project)