Hi Fabio,

I believe the reconstructed condition at the root is given in OUCH's output as Theta zero, in the list of thetas. Be careful with this though, as when selection is strong and you have multiple optima, the reconstructed root node value tends to be very (unrealistcally) small. Butler and King (2004) discuss this a little bit more.

Graham
Graham Slater
University of California, Los Angeles
621 Charles E Young Drive South