The APE command NJ (neighbor-joining) will form a tree from a distance matrix, so that's one option. You could do it and then see if you get the same topology from NJ as from your topology tree. The branch lengths will reflect whatever distances were calculated from the data (which might be one of several corrected or uncorrected distances, depending on the input sequence/character data).

Cheers,
Nick