Hello All,

I have some large code that simulates gene trees from species trees and I
need to automate the production of chronograms in R.  I have used the
"chronopl" function in Ape and can automate that just fine.  However, I am
at a loss as to how to get the cross validation procedure for estimating the
proper lambda to work in that function.  Any help would be appreciated.
Also, does there exist a Bayesian relaxed clock (or relaxed phylogenetics)
method available in R?

Thanks!

Frank

--

*************************************
*Frank T. Burbrink, Ph.D.*
*Professor*
*Biology Department*
*6S-143*
*2800 Victory Blvd.*
*College of Staten Island/CUNY*
*Staten Island, New York 10314*
*E-Mail:frank.burbr...@csi.cuny.edu*
*Phone:718-982-3961*
*Web Page: http://scholar.library.csi.cuny.edu/~fburbrink/*
*Chair *
*Ecology, Evolutionary Biology, and Behavior*
*Doctoral Subprogram*
*Biology Program*
*City University of New York *
*Graduate Center*