This is implemented in my "phytools" package. This is not yet on CRAN, but can be downloaded from http://anolis.oeb.harvard.edu/~liam/R-phylogenetics/. The function is ltt(). It is slow, but seems to work. Please let me know if you have success with this.

- Liam

--
Liam J. Revell
University of Massachusetts Boston