I have a doubt with using the picante::phylosor.rnd for testing hypothesis
about the phylogenetic dissimilarities between sites. This function gives
the randomized matrices obtained with the null model chosen. But how can I
do to explicitly test for a significant difference between the observed
phylosor value and the randomized value?

Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this question is too simple.

Diogo

--
Atenciosamente,
*Diogo Borges Provete*

==============================
Biólogo
Mestre em Biologia Animal (UNESP)
Doutorando PPG Ecologia e Evolução
Laboratório de Ecologia de Insetos (sl. 222)
Departamento de Ecologia
Instituto de Ciências Biológicas - ICB 1
Universidade Federal de Goiás, campus II - UFG
Goiânia-GO
CP: 131
74001-970
Brazil