Hi Mariana.

You can download old versions of laser from the CRAN archive (http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/laser/); however you will have to build from source. This is easy if you have Xcode (for Mac OS) or a gcc compiler installed. If you do not, and cannot figure out how to install from source, then respond to the list & I'm sure someone will help out & post a package binary for you.

- Liam

Liam J. Revell, Assistant Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org