Hi all,

I am running an OU model on data that is constrained by zero (precipitation
values). Therefore I thought to log transform the data. However I still
have some issues with the transformation:

1. When all values in the data are larger than 1.0, the log transformation
will still result in all values being positive.
2. In case I have a value of zero, log transforming it will give -Inf.

I would greatly appreciate any advice regarding the best way of
transforming and dealing with this kind of data.

Thanks you,
Anna