Dear list members,
when running ML optimization of constrained models using BiSSE, I get
the following error message for one optimization:

fit.l5 <- find.mle(lik.l5, p_ML[argnames(lik.l5 )])

error in all.branches.matrix(pars, cache, initial.conditions, branches,
: ,  Bad initial conditions: calculation failure along branches?

I quite don't understand why I get this error message nor how to fix it.
I used ML estimates of the full model as starting points.
Any idea to figure out the problem would be greatly
acknowledged....although it's friday :) !!

Thanks and best regards,
Lena