Hi,
thank You for clarification. I tried sPCA, it looks very good. But it was also
complaining about identical coordinates. One of my questions is about amount
of migrants among areas, so that sPCA is not the best tool here, I think...
For Monmonier, I think when I have localities from scale of almost 400 km,
jitter them to make uncertainty few meters shouldn't matter at all, right?
Sincerely,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science