Colleagues,
As current program officer for the Division of Phylogenetic and Comparative Biology (DPCB) of the Society of Integrative and Comparative Biology (SICB) - I would like to alter you to a call for symposium proposals for the 2017 meeting in New Orleans LA.

http://www.sicb.org/meetings/2017/callsymp.php

SICB is a broad meeting with attendees from fields of evolution, paleontology, physiology, biomechanics, and more. Phylogenetics and comparative methods are obviously an integral part of the these research programs, and many methods symposia are well-received.

If you have questions about the conference or symposium format, let me know...

Todd Oakley
UCSB