Hello Marina,

the problem seems with the alpha parameter. It seems it does not work for
smaller than 1/500, just set it to a small value, e.g. 0.01. I will include
a check into the function for further releases. The alpha value and the
edge weight are nice parameters to play with the appearance of the plot.

Regards,
Klaus

--
Klaus Schliep