Hi all,

I have some tree files with bootstrap support values associated with the
nodes.
Of course, these bootstrap support values should really be associated with
the branches, not the nodes, especially as I prepare these trees as figures
for publication.

So, my question is, once I have imported my tree into R, is there a
[simple] way to convert these node labels to edge labels?
I've searched around on the internet and in the r-sig-phylo archives, but
haven't been able to find anything.

If anyone knows of an archived email thread or blog post that has already
answered this inquiry, please feel free to point me in that direction.

Thanks in advance,
Will

--
William Gearty