I can think of 2 better methods:

1. Bayes. Sample from the set of 100 trees, used as a prior on the "true" tree structure (assuming they are a true posterior set, as Joe points out). See: de Villemereuil et al. BMC Evolutionary Biology 2012, 12:102 http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/102

2. Model averaging using information theoretic methods. See package MuMIn. From a Bayesian perspective, this is problematic as the Akaike prior on each model depends on the data. But I don't think it is as problematic as averaging p-values.

I don't like the methods that have previously been suggested. Think about the definition of a p-value: The probability of obtaining a statistic at least as extreme as that observed, conditional on the null hypothesis being true. What is the null hypothesis in this case? Probably that the estimate for a parameter is zero. For any single analysis (say via PGLS), this has to be conditional on the tree structure being correct! But you are using 100 different tree structures. Perhaps only one is correct (if there are no duplicates), and quite possibly none of them are correct. So trying to treat p-values as some sort of variable that you can obtain summary statistics for such as the median, mean, standard deviation etc. makes no sense because each p-value is defined in terms of a different null hypothesis for every analysis. This is different to when you might be testing the same null hypothesis, but on different data sets. For example, you might be trying to replicate a study from somebody else's lab (there should be more of this.) Then the distribution of p-values from different data sets should be Uniform under the null hypothesis. It is also different from meta-analysis methods where p-values may be combined from sources using different data.

HTH,

Simon.