I'm sure this is possible, but I really don't understand the question. Maybe you could draw what you have in mind on a piece of paper and post a picture of the paper....

All the best, Liam

Liam J. Revell, Associate Professor of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
web: http://faculty.umb.edu/liam.revell/
email: liam.rev...@umb.edu
blog: http://blog.phytools.org