Hi all,

I noted a few weeks ago that I had restored the http://r-phylo.org
<http://r-phylo.org/> wiki, and for now I will keep renewing the r-phylo.org
<http://r-phylo.org/> domain name. As some of you may be aware, I have also
held the rphylo.org <http://rphylo.org/> domain, as a remnant from NESCent’s
December 2007 Comparative Methods in R hackathon (because at the time of the
hackathon the long-term name variant hadn’t been settled yet). (BTW not
everyone may be aware anymore that this list is an outcome of that hackathon,
too :-)

The rphylo.org <http://rphylo.org/> domain is up for renewal by Dec 16, and I
am not planning to renew it. If someone else in the community is interested in
taking care of or using the domain name (for whatever purpose - no strings
attached), let me know off-list in the next few days and I will transfer it to
you. (If you have a commercial affiliation, I reserve to ask to be reimbursed
for renewal costs since 2007. To academic affiliates I will donate it. Of
course, anyone can pick it up after it comes out of the 30-day grace period
post-renewal date.)

  -hilmar
--
Hilmar Lapp -:- genome.duke.edu -:- lappland.io