If you have multiple measurements per species (multiple individuals of a
species, to represent a single tip), there is a program Rphylopars that is now
available, that accounts for within-species variation.

Though maybe it’s not appropriate for your data, as Liam was saying.

I like it, but I would love to hear from those individuals here that are much
more qualified than I am…

Chris