I am using the ancThresh model in the phytools package for 172 taxa. For
model we  have the liabilities, parameters, MCMC and alpha values output.
When I tried getting DIC values from the threshDIC function I got Infs for
both the OU model and the Lambda model.The error output I have been
receiving is posted below:

**** NOTE: no sequence provided, column order in x
> OUThreshDIC
    Dbar     Dhat       pD      DIC
2109.678      Inf     -Inf     -Inf

Has anyone experienced this error before? Any advice on how to fix this
error would be greatly appreciated.

--
Aja Carter
PhD Candidate