I'm trying to simulate different degrees of morphospace packing of geometric
morphometric coordinates ("packing" defined, for the purposes of this
exploration, as closely-abutting regions having minimal overlap with other
species in the space), using a tree and an empirical input covariance matrix.
I've been using sim.corrs() for other aspects of the project, but it doesn't
seem very effective for packing. None of the tree transformations using
rescale() in geiger seem to be quite right, either. Any help would be
appreciated!

~John