Hi R-sig-phylo list members,

does anyone of you know a PGLS-like model that can deal with proportional
data and with the problems of zero inflation?

I am aware of non-phylogenetic models (e.g. the zero-inflated Poisson (ZIP)
model, beta-regression for proportional data) to deal with this, but I am
not aware of similar models for PGLS like analyses.

Any thoughts?

Best
Daniel Kissling

--
Dr. W. Daniel Kissling
Head of Biogeography & Macroecology (BIOMAC) lab