Hi Hirra,

I've tried with the data you pisted below using pegas 0.12 and I was not able
to repeat your results: I found that seqs. 1 and 3 are grouped in the same
haplotype (not 1 and 2). Anyway, this is the same issue that you pointed out a
few days ago: seq. 3 could be grouped with seq. 1 or seq. 2. I have now
implemented the changes I described in my previous message, and have just
pushed pegas 0.12-999 on GitHub. This also include changes to make pegas work
with R 4.0.0 (see the results of R CMD check on CRAN for details). This new
version will be submitted to CRAN in a few days as pegas 0.13. In the meantime,
don't hesitate to try this new version!

Best,

Emmanuel

----- Le 3 Mar 20, à 21:00, Hirra Farooq hirra.far...@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk