Hello,
thank You, but it seems that trimEnds() requires DNAbin. I checked also other
functions from ips, and it seems to be the same...
Sincerely,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
https://www.natur.cuni.cz/biology/botany/
https://lab-allience.natur.cuni.cz/

Institute of Botany, Czech Academy of Sciences
Průhonice, Czech Republic
https://www.ibot.cas.cz/en/
Computing cluster
https://sorbus.ibot.cas.cz/en/start