Hi Everyone,

I have a dataset I'm running PhyloGLMs on with 100 trees.  My code stores
the results for each tree in a nested list such that the list has 100
elements, 1 for each tree.  I am wondering the best way to report my
results for these phyloGLMs given there's 100 results?  Is averaging all
the best results together the best practice?  If so I am wondering the best
way to average the 100 trees?  I am interested in reporting the Estimate,
Std error, Z value, and P values. I do not see the std error, z value, or p
value explicitly labeled in the nested list (whereas coefficients are
labeled in the list allowing me to pull them out and average them).
Normally I would use the summary() function to get the std error, z value,
and p value, but not sure how to get summary results across 100 trees?

Thanks,
Trevor
--
Trevor Bak
Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science Master's Student